Monday, September 3, 2012

Motivation Monday: What would you like to see on the FamilySearch Wiki Connecticut section?

   I recently read an article in the Lebanon Daily News about the new role of the FamilySearch.org Wiki. The article discussed FamilySearch's desire for collaboration: they are offering researchers the ability to share their knowledge, and small organizations can provide links to their online records and the names of their offline ones. It sounds like a win-win for many small organizations.
   But it left me wondering: what will get done first? I've been working on updating the Luxembourg page as a way to check my skills. I've also added Connecticut pages, little by little. I'd love see what someone else could do. Where would you add your skills?

No comments:

Post a Comment