Saturday, January 12, 2013

Fun with Search Terms

   Thanks to Amy Coffin of We Tree for the "Fun With Search Terms" prompt. The idea behind "Fun with Search Terms" is pretty simple. I use the search terms that have led people to my blog and try to summarize what I've written about them - or do a little research if I don't already know the answer. Most of my search terms are not as silly as the ones Amy discovers. But I'm still learning!

1) charteroakgenealogy.blogspot.com: Yes, that's the URL for my blog. Why? Because that's also the name of my genealogy business.Moving on...

2) Rudy Favretti Jumping the Puddle: A book on an Italian family in Connecticut, Jumping the Puddle was part of my reading last February.

3) The DeKoven Hose, Middletown: One of the few remaining original houses from Middletown's harbor area, the DeKoven House is owned by the Rockfall Foundation. You can read about its history here.

4) Griffin essex genealogy blog: I know the answer to this one. You're looking for the Samuel Griffin FamilyBlog. It's here: http://samuelgriffingenealogy.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. When you start a search you can never be 100% sure where you will end up. People who end up at your blog must be very happy.

    ReplyDelete