Monday, January 28, 2013

Genealogy Mystery Novels...

   If you've been reading for long enough, you probably already know that I'm a fan of "cozy" mystery novels -especially when they have a relationship to genealogy. I mentioned two of my favorite series in a November 2012 post. But, like so many readers, I've exceeded the writing speed of my favorite authors. Rather than waiting for months, I decided it was time to go hunting for new authors.
  Of course, I started with Google. One of the first listings is a review of ten genealogy mysteries from Kimberly Powell at About Genealogy. The list is a little outdated - most date from the 1990s - and isn't confined to cozies, but I did decide to order a few. A book list on Cyndi's List overlaps a little and offers a few more suggestions... Unfortunately for me, most are not cozies :( An e-zine review can help you narrow your choices.
   Despite all this, I suspect I'm missing a few choices. What have you read and loved?

No comments:

Post a Comment