Thursday, January 24, 2013

Those Places Thursday: Durham Connecticut - genealogical tourism

   I've finally gotten my act together and finished compiling a genealogical tourism page for Durham, CT. I've focused on resources that are actually in Durham - some Durham records are held elsewhere, usually Middletown - and on places I've visited. For right now, the listing is pretty basic. It includes places to stay, eat, and research. I've left off church records for the time being, because most do not store their records onsite or would require permission to access the records. I've got grandiose visions of improving the site in the long term... but this is a starting point!
   Which brings me to the question: what have I missed? What do I need to improve? What resources do you think should be featured?

No comments:

Post a Comment