Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sorting Saturday and Sunday... Keeping the blog list straight

   I tend to sign up for a lot of blogs. It's an unfortunate side-effect of how I research and write my own blog. I need to know what's going on in New England genealogy! Unfortunately, that also means that I pick up blogs that - for one reason or another - I don't end up reading on a regular basis. End result: cluttered inbox.
   I finally decided to clean out my blog list this weekend. I thought I had gotten it straightened out. And then I opened Blogger this morning. All the blogs I had unsubscribed were back! Turns out I had unsubscribed in Google Reader. Since they were in still active in Blogger, Google had just readded them. Lesson learned: if you need to unsubscribe to a blog in a Google account, do it in Blogger by clicking on the wheel. Save yourself time. Now let's hope I read what I kept.

No comments:

Post a Comment