Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sorting Sunday: Playing Catch-up on blog organization

  It seems like every time life gets busy one thing gets neglected - my blog. I had a little time today, so I've been doing my best to remedy the neglect. It's definitely a long process. I'm not done yet, but you'll see a few updates already.
  1.  My "Travel and Research Guide" page has been updated for Durham and Middlefield. If you have any suggestions for improvements, please let me know!
  2. My "Connecticut Blogs" page is almost up to date. There's a little formatting work needed, but I'm getting there. 
  3. The Connecticut Map provides links to every post, sorted by town. Search by town name to get a list. 
  4. I'm in the process of bringing my business up to date. 
  Lesson learned: keep up on things if you can manage!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your To Do List. The best thing about those lists is crossing off the completed items!

    ReplyDelete